With 25+ dedicated, friendly professionals on staff, Complete Network Management (CNM) has all of the resources to provide you with sound technology guidance and deliver high quality service to your business!
2 Simple Ways to Use CNM Today!
Hourly service as requested. Flexible option for many of our frequent, loyal clients. Read More.
On Demand IT
Pro-active management plans with system monitoring, backup monitoring, hardware/software inventory, remote support, and dedicated IT Manager. This higher level of trust allows us to deliver higher quality and often for less! Read More.
What is Network Management?
CNM knows what businesses want, but more importantly we know what they don’t want – employees at a standstill due to computer and network problems. CNM offers several plans to monitor your desktops, servers, network infrastructure and connectivity 24 hours per day 7 days per week, allowing us to fix most problems before they can affect your system and interrupt your workday.
We also understand that there is no one size fits all for our customers. That’s why we offer several different management solutions so that you can decide which is the best fit for your business.
Some of the key benefits to these management solutions are as follows:
- We assign a Team of Engineers to manage your infrastructure. This provides faster response times and increased collaboration when challenging issues arise. It also allows our employees to enjoy their time away from work and provides resiliency from employee turnover.
- Significant decrease in downtime are achieved from proper maintenance of the system prior to any failures.
- Improved network and hardware performance is achieved from proper maintenance and performance monitoring.
- Better protection against security breaches since security patches are implemented in a more timely and tested manner.
- Work on your system is less intrusive since it can be performed during off hours and scheduled.
- Predictable monthly expense to manage your IT network.
- Better visibility and communications between our staff and your management through monthly reports and interfaces for you to be able to monitor what work we are performing for you.
Studies show that for smaller businesses, it’s more cost effective to outsource IT than hire a full-time person. If systems are running as they should, you could end up paying a technician for idle time. Or if multiple problems arise, they could end up with too much work to handle it in a timely manner – regardless of how skilled (and expensive) that person is.
With CNM, you’re away from the flood or famine scenario that strangles productivity and hurts profits. You also never have to worry about losing your IT resources because of another more challenging job offer.
To get the most from your Information Technology, you often need the help of an expert to pinpoint your IT needs and deliver optimal solutions—especially when it comes to today’s highly complex technologies and sophisticated networks. With CNM, you can rest assured that you have the best in the business. With 25+ highly trained consultants, it would be impossible to hire any one person that can match the technical experience and proficiency of our team.
Compare our cost-effective solutions to your current solution and you will see the benefits that we provide and the annual costs associated with our services far outshine your current solution.