An Offsite Backup solution offers you peace of mind knowing that your data is safely and securely located at another facility other than
just your primary business location. Even if you use a tape or disk rotation that moves data offsite regularly, these systems are prone to
human error. An offsite backup solution provides redundancy and security for disasters or unforeseen catastrophes.
We have partnered with Mozy Pro to provide the best in class service and security for your data. Mozy is a project of both EMC and VMWare.
These two companies are the market leaders in storage and virtualization respectively. When integrating this solution with our ProActive
Monitoring Services, all of your backup systems are monitored each day to maximize reliability and continuity of business.
- SAS70 and ISO27001 certified datacenters.
- Data storage encrypted with military-grade encryption prior to transfer via a 128-Bit SSL connection. Users can choose a managed encryption key or a personal key for added security. The encrypted data is uploaded to the backup service over a mutually authenticated SSL connection to further preserve confidentiality. All users are authenticated using username and password credentials.
- You are able to create local backups to external media as well as offsite backups to provide total data protection. Quick Recovery and offsite protection.
- You can schedule your backups to run daily, weekly, or monthly, or as frequently as every few minutes for near continuous backup protection.
- Overnight shipping of recovery media in an emergency. (Additional Charges apply.)
- Block level backups allow for only changes to large files to be sent offsite without the entire file needing to be resent.
- VSS services allow open files to be backed up as well as Active Directory, Exchange, and SQL!
Pricing is very simple:
|Desktop: $3.95 per month||$0.50/GB per month|
|Server: $6.95 per month||$0.50/GB per month|
Our recommended use of this service is only for critical data offsite backup. It should be used in conjunction with an onsite backup solution
that backs up your operating systems to tape or disk for quick server recovery. This strategy reduces the amount of offsite storage space needed
and decreases monthly costs as well as tremendously increases speed of recovery.
A typical small business with one server might use 25GB of space for their critical data. This would work out to a monthly cost of less than $20/month!